A place to be (re)educated in Newspeak

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Invisible Video

A quick update; several people have told me that the Smalltalk Solutions video of the Hopscotch demo is unhelpful, since you can't see the screen. I should have watched it before linking to it; I apologize. Since I was in the room during the presentation, I didn't think to watch it again. My bad. I've taken the link down. We'll produce a viewable demo for download and post it in th enear future. Again, apologies to to anyone who spent time downloading/watching the unwatchable.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gilad, when I visit Room 101 I expect to be tortured. Reading white type against a doom-laden black background reduces my depth-of-field, causes my sight to blur and gives me a great excuse for not understanding what's written. But on return what do I find? All is light?! One itsy bitsy complaint from Matthew and you take away the pain. What about all us masochists out here? What about us??

Mike Johnson said...

Do you want to lead instagram blog about room 101? You can buy instagram followers for it, it is very easy right now